- Heart Diseases
- Types of Heart Diseases
Heart health has been on a sliding spiral ever since sedentary lifestyle became the norm of every family. To help you survive a hard generation on the heart, we offer you daily tips for a healthy heart. Find the best remedies for heart health to cure every little ache and discover guides on maintaining excellent heart health from the worthiest cardiologists out there. On our heart health part, you will be able to keep yourself abreast with the newly diagnosed heart conditions, latest in heart treatments and miracles in the medical fraternity. Read information and articles about heart health and get complete information about its symptoms, causes, treatment, and prevention at www.onlymyhealth.com. A healthy heart is vital for a healthy body, so do take care of it. Heart patients should adopt various changes in their lifestyle with extreme caution.
What is heart disease?
Heart disease refers to a problem that affects the heart. It is entirely wrong for associate heart disease with coronary artery disease. Instead, there are many problems in heart disease. If a person suffers from any of these diseases, then he is considered a heart patient. Heart disease has become the cause of death of most people in India. According to a study, 272 out of 1000 people die of heart disease, and the figures may double in the next 26 years. These figures are sufficient to express the condition of heart disease. This is why people should have full knowledge of heart disease to avoid this problem and live better lives. Do you know enough about heart disease, or are you living in the same misconception that you are safe from this disease?
Symptoms of Heart Disease
- Heart disease can happen to any person, so one should not ignore these five symptoms-
- Chest discomfort- This is a common symptom of heart disease, which is seen in most people.
- Nausea, indigestion or abdominal pain- Sometimes, some people have indigestion or abdominal pain symptoms, signifying heart disease.
- Pain in the arm- In some people, severe pain reaches the arm. It can be a sign of heart disease.
- Sweating- Some people sweat excessively in heart disease.
- Breathing difficulties - Some may have difficulty in breathing due to heart disease.
Causes of Heart Disease
There are mainly five reasons for having heart disease-
- Being overweight- Heart disease can also happen to a person who is overweight. However, they can get rid of the problem of overweight by bariatric surgery or liposuction surgery.
- Stress- The main reason for heart disease is to take an excessive amount of stress. For this reason, you should avoid as much pressure as possible.
- High blood pressure- The person who has high blood pressure, can have heart disease.
- Diabetes- A person who has diabetes is more likely to develop heart disease.
- Smoking - If you smoke, you may have heart disease.
Types of Heart Diseases
There are mainly four types of heart disease, which are as follows-
- Irregular movement of the heartbeats - Sometimes the heartbeats slow or move at a fast pace, it is also defined as heart disease.
- Coronary artery disease- This is the typical type of heart disease, which in everyday language is known as coronary artery disease.
- Heart failure - As the name suggests, it is a heart disease in which the heart stops functioning correctly.
- Heart attack- This is the most known disease that most people suffer from.
Signs and symptoms of heart attack
Heart attacks may come with different signs and symptoms for other people. However, it is required to be aware of a heart attacks symptoms to detect it at the earliest. Some of these signs and symptoms include tightness, pressure, squeezing or aching or a pain sensation in the arms or chest that may spread to the jaw, neck, nausea, back, heartburn, indigestion, shortness of breath, abdominal pain, fatigue, cold sweat, sudden dizziness or lightheadedness. Everyone needs to know the symptoms of a heart attack because sometimes such symptoms look so common that they are considered minor pain. Be watchful about these symptoms and signs.
Decreasing the risk of a heart attack
- Controlling the blood pressure.
- Keeping cholesterol and triglyceride levels under control.
- Managing bodyweight appropriately.
- Eating the right food.
- Getting daily exercise.
- Limiting alcohol consumption.
- Managing stress and quitting smoke could be why the chance of cardiac diseases could be overcome.
While some may experience severe pain, others may have mild discomfort during a heart attack, and some may have no signs at all. This is why it is essential to be aware of the unknown silent symptoms, risk factors, and take precautions against the general risk factors that may emerge in heart complications.
Precautions of heart disease
If these five precautions are taken in heart disease, then it can be relieved-
- Maintaining blood pressure and blood sugar level- It is essential for a person suffering from heart disease to keep his blood pressure and sugar level normal.
- Making a distance from narcotics- For heart patients, consuming this substance can prove harmful, so they should not be consumed.
- Maintaining average weight- A person suffering from heart disease should pay special attention to their weight.
- Eating a balanced diet- A person suffering from heart disease should eat a balanced diet.
- Exercise and fitness- Exercising in heart disease can prove to be a useful remedy.
Treatment Options available for Heart Disease
Most people consider heart disease to be an incurable disease, so they cannot get rid of it. But if they know that it is possible to treat heart disease like any other disease, (which can be done in these five ways), then perhaps they too can live a better life-
- Surgery- When a person does not get rest in any way, the doctor advises him to have surgery. Heart disease can be treated by coronary angiography, angioplasty or bypass surgery.
- Performing ECG or blood test- Some tests like ECG or blood test prove useful in getting rid of heart disease.
- Exercise- This is the most common way of treating heart disease, which results in outstanding results.
- Diet plan- Many times heart disease can be treated by changing the diet plan.
- Taking medicines- Doctors also give medication to the heart patient.
Conclusion: As we all know that nowadays, heart disease is being seen in many people. There are many reasons for heart disease like stress, irregular routine, eating out, etc. However, most people are not fully aware of heart disease, so they cannot get treatment in time. Remember, the best way to preserve yourself from the rising menace of heart health problems today is to understand your heart well. So, start reading to keep your heart safe and be better aware.